Thursday, March 24, 2011

A little bit about me!

For those who don't know the name is Rebekah and yes I'm Bi-Sexual. To my Dad it was a shock considering
he's Bi himself but to my mom she knew but didn't want to accept the fact that it was like father like daughter. These days my father and I can hold a conversation without lying to one another. I always believed myself to be a "hypsy" why a hypsy you may ask, to make this long story short my mother was a hyppie and my dad the gypsie therefore making me the hypsy :) That may explain my love of the outdoors and dirtty jokes. :p Other than the fact that I like woman too I'm just your average girl that is trying to find her way in life and have fun along the way. So with that said Id like to leave you with a word of my fathers advice. "Always be the fruit loop in the bowl of cheerios"



* Why A Fruit Loop? Because there colorful and delicious that's why!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment